Affordable Creative Lifestyles Holiday Gifts with Adeina
Adeina Anderson of Creative Lifestyles With Adeina joined Steph and Rosie to share some holiday safety tips and budget-friendly gift ideas.
Holiday Safety Travel Tips
- My biggest tip for vacation travel is to always have a black tablecloth with you. It serves several purposes. You can hide things in the back by draping the tablecloth over the objects, that way when someone looks into your vehicle they only see the black tablecloth, or nothing at all as it blends in. It’s also great to have in case it gets cold, you can use it as a blanket.
- Another vacation safety travel tip I have is to always have a warm coat and a warm hat in your vehicle, such as Gobi heated clothing. Also, always keep a first aid kit and good boots in your vehicle.
- Finally, always make sure your vehicle is in top condition, check all your fluids. If you live in an area prone to frost, make sure you have windshield washer fluid that won’t freeze. Check your tire pressure and make sure your battery is in good condition.
hot chocolate bar
- 3 mason jars
- Wooden box
- Deco Page
- Sequins – White, Red, Green
- Deco Art Paint – Brown
- ancient medium
- sponge brush
- hot chocolate powder
- candy canes
- Christmas coffee mugs
- Paint the exterior of the mason jar with a deco page.
- Place the jar on a paper plate and sprinkle glitter on the outside.
- Shake off the excess.
- Leave to dry for at least an hour.
- Paint another layer of decou page over the glitter and let dry overnight.
- Fill each jar with the hot chocolate elements.
- Mix 1 part brown paint and 1 part antique medium.
- Paint the wooden crate and let it dry.
- Place the filled jars inside the crate and the coffee cups on top.
Enriched Hot Chocolate Test Tubes
- Plastic test tubes
- christmas ribbon
- hot chocolate items
- Candy Cane Infused Vodka – 1 candy cane to 2 cups vodka
- Fill the test tubes with the hot chocolate elements.
- Tie the test tubes with a rubber band, then tie the Christmas ribbon in a bow around them.
- Fill the middle with candy canes and straws.
Theft of hot chocolate
- Flight Board – I bought them at Target
- Flight Goggles – I bought them on Amazon
- Your favorite hot chocolate
- Whipped cream
- Jimmies (chocolate chips)
- Christmas sequins
- candy canes
- Peppermint nuggets
- For adults – Texas Ranger Coconut Pecan Whiskey
- For adults – Enchanted Rock Vodka and Irish Cream
- Create your favorite hot chocolate to get started.
- Then choose the 4 different hot chocolate choices you are going to create.
- You can make all adult hot chocolate or make it fun for kids and create non-alcoholic hot chocolate.
- I created 2 enriched hot chocolates and 2 unenriched hot chocolates.
- For one of the fortified hot chocolates, I added ¼ shot Enchanted Rock Vodka and ¼ shot Irish Cream.
- For the 2n/a enriched hot chocolate, I added ½ shot of Texas Ranger Coconut Pecan Whiskey.
- Adding the topping is the fun part, make each one different.
- I added whipped topping, marshmallows, chocolate chips, peppermint chips, go crazy and have fun.
- You can also do a chocolate tasting with your hot chocolate. I love sharing Moksha chocolates when I do the chocolate tastings.
Delicious holiday cocktail gift idea
- Shaker and spoon subscription
- Texas Ranger Coconut Pecan Whiskey Or Rum Plantation
- rock glass
- Order Shaker and Spoon for the cocktail lover on your list.
- Pack a bottle of the recommended alcohol and add a card sharing the good news of their new subscription gift.
For more information, visit CreativeLifestyles.TV