BLUETTI launches EB3A ultra-portable power station with 268Wh capacity and 600W inverter
- As light as 10 pounds, the BLUETTI EB3A is easy to carry and travel-friendly.
- The EB3A enhances the BLUETTI line of power stations with more refinement and feature enhancements, making it a reliable power source for mobile RV and camping use to keep essential devices powered along. of the road.
- The EB3A is an affordable unit that offers an impressive 268Wh capacity and 600W pure sine wave inverter output.
- EB3A can charge up to 268W in standard mode and 430W in Turbo charge mode.
- EB3A uses only the safest, most stable and longest life LiFeP04 battery technology.
- To maximize portability, AC charging is via a single industry standard AC cable – no power supply required.
- With the innovative Turbo charging mode, EB3A can be charged from 0% to 80% in just 30 minutes at a charge rate of up to 430W.
- Monitor and control at your fingertips with BLUETTI APP (via Bluetooth). Moreover, you can directly enjoy the latest firmware update by OTA via Wi-Fi.
How load Jhe BLUETTI EB3A
Always stay fueled and ready to go. Multiple charging methods are available to meet all your needs in different scenarios. Flexible to charge the EB3A via AC, solar, car or generator charging cable, i.e. via DC and AC solar sources simultaneously. This is especially important for those who are on the move or live in remote locations, or who have limited access to recharge the power station.
A pioneer of technological innovation in the portable power station industry, BLUETTI deploys three AC load modes for the EB3A. For example, charging in silent mode where the fan won’t run allows you to sleep comfortably and peacefully.
- Turbo up to 430W
- Standard up to 268W
- Quiet up to 100W
Charging time (for reference ONLY)
All Joutput ports You Will need
- 200W MPPT solar charge: ≈2.5 hours
- AC charging: ≈1.3 hours (in turbo mode) / ≈1.5 hours (in standard mode)
- 12V/24V car charging (100W): ≈3.2 hours
- AC and solar charging cable (430W total): ≈1.1 hours
- AC charging cable and T200 adapter (430W total): ≈1.1 hours
Charge up to 9 devices at once. the EB3A the power station has two alternating current outlets capable of emitting 600W. And two regular USB-A ports and a 100W USB-C port, which allow a MacBook to charge at full speed.
EB3A can accommodate almost any electronic device for outdoor travel, emergencies, disasters and other scenarios. Whether charging your smartphone, laptop, digital camera or other devices, with the BLUETTI EB3A you do it quickly, efficiently and with optimum convenience.
LiFePO4 – Longer battery life
BLUETTI adopted LiFePO4 battery cell for long-term durability and ensured more than 2500 charging cycles at 80% of original capacity.
Compared with the lithium-ion battery that most power stations and battery banks currently use, the LiFePO4 type of battery can charge faster, last longer, and has superior safety.
Innovation Brings Convenience
With BLUETTI APP control, you can operate and monitor the EB3A on your phone at any time and even update the hardware worldwide.
BLUETTI EB3A features an all-new LCD screen to display important information such as percentage of remaining capacity, recharge time and input/output power in a more clear and intuitive way.
Security is the priority to consider from hardware selection to software design. Built-in Battery Management System (BMS) improves battery usage. It extends battery life with short circuit protection, overcurrent protection, overvoltage protection, overcharge protection, overheat protection and other functions.
powerlifting mode and Inverter Bypass
In powerlifting mode, the EB3A can power resistive appliances up to 1200W such as hair dryers, vacuum cleaners, kettles and resistive heaters.
Inverter bypass mode allows AC power to directly support loads on AC output ports and load the EB3A. So you get UPS-like power transfer and continuous power features as an additional offering.
BLUETTI will launch the EB3A on their official website https://www.bluettipower.com/ on June 14 and start shipping in just one week. Do not wait any longer. Join Official BLUETTI Facebook Groupsubscribe to the BLUETTI newsletter to receive the latest product information and even benefit from the Early Bird price (23% off).
Today, BLUETTI is present in more than 70 countries and enjoys the trust of millions of users around the world. We strive to develop more innovative products to optimize how people access sustainable energy and ensure consistent power supply for home and outdoors without leaving environmental footprints. Mentioned James RayMarketing Director of BLUETTI.
With over 10 years of experience in the energy storage industry, BLUETTI is committed to building the world’s best power stations for van dwellers, explorers and off-grid living. For more information, please visit https://www.bluettipower.com/.
SOURCE BLUETTI POWER INC