International friendly: America vs Morocco
June 1, 2022
TQL Stadium, Cincinnati, Ohio
Pre-game coverage: 7 p.m. ET on ESPN2, UniMás and TUDN
Kick-off time: 7:30 p.m. ET on ESPN2, UniMás and TUDN
Social media: USMNT on Twitter And the instagram; Soccer Facebook American football app
Tonight’s USMNT Team XI kicks off against Morocco: 1-Matt Turner; 22 Reggie Cannon, 3 Walker Zimmerman, 15 Aaron Long, 5 Anthony Robinson; 4- Tyler Adams, 11- Brendan Aronson, 6- Younes Musa; 21- Tim Weah, 9- Jesus Ferreira, 10- Christian Pulisic (captain)
Subs: 25-Shawn Johnson, 2-Deandre Yadlin, 7-Paul Areola, 8-Weston McKinney, 12-Eric Palmer-Brown, 14-Luca de la Torre, 16-Christian Roldan, 17-Malik Tillman, 19-Haji Wright 20-Cameron Carter-Vickers 24-George Bello 29-Joe Scully
- USMNT starting XI cap numbers (including this game): Christian Pulisic (49), Walker Zimmerman (29), Tyler Adams (28), Antonee Robinson (26), Reggie Cannon (25), Aaron Long (24), Tim Weah (23), Brendan Aronson (19), Younes Musa (17), Matt Turner (17), Jesus Ferreira (10)
- The average age of onset of the Eleventh Night is 25 years and 35 days.
- The average USMNT lineup is 23 selections.
- Six players started their last game for the United States on March 30 in Costa Rica: defenders Walker Zimmermann and Anthony Robinson, midfielders Tyler Adams and Yunus Musa and forwards Christian Pulisic and Tim Weah. Forward Jesus Ferreira also participated from the bench in this game.
- Centre-back Aaron Long got his first start since the 2-1 win over Northern Ireland on March 28, 2021. After recovering from a ruptured Achilles tendon in May 2021, Long was back in the team during the March window, where he came on as a substitute in two games. Draw 0-0 against Mexico and win 5-1 against Panama.
- Goalkeeper Matt Turner, defender Reggie Cannon and midfielder Brenden Aaronson also returned after missing the March window. The trio last appeared in the 3-0 win over Honduras on February 2, as Turner and Canon started the game and Aaronson came off the bench at 76.The tenth the moment.
- Turner has conceded just six goals in 16 games since making his USMNT debut last July. With 11 clean sheets in his career, the 27-year-old goaltender already sits with Arnie Mausser for sixth all-time on the USMNT closing roster.
- After playing on the wing for most of last year, Brendan Aaronson lined up in midfield for the first time since the opening match of the World Cup qualifiers on September 2, 2021 in El Salvador .
- Antonee Robinson is the only player to start all seven games for the USMNT in 2022. Robinson has started each of the last 10 games he has played in camp, losing only a 1-0 win against Bosnia and Herzegovina in of the team’s training camp. last December.
- Captaining for the ninth time tonight, Christian Pulisic is the other player to have played in all seven matches for USA in 2022. Match-winner Pulisic scored on the team’s debut at TQL Stadium, winning a 2-0 win over Mexico last November.
- The duo Aaron Long and Walker Zimmerman are in the center of defense for the first time since the 1-0 victory over Costa Rica on February 1, 2020. The North American Football Confederation are 6-1-0 when they team up.
- Three replacements could make their USMNT debut tonight: defender Joe Scully, midfielder Malek Tillman and forward Haji Wright.
- A total of 53 players have made their first-team debuts in 50 games under Greg Berhalter, placing him third behind Bruce Arena (89 starts in 159 games) and Bob Bradley (60 starts in 80 games).
- Midfielder Klein Acosta, goalkeeper Ethan Horvath and striker Jordan Morris are undressed for tonight’s game. Teams are allowed up to six substitutions.
- The United States still have a 0-3-0 against Morocco. In the last meeting, the USMNT fell 1-0 to 90The tenth One goal per minute in a World Cup friendly on 23 May 2006 In Nashville, Tenn.
- Ismael Cornego from El Salvador is the referee for tonight’s match. He previously led the USMNT’s 2-1 friendly win over Ghana on July 1, 2017 in East Hartford, Connecticut.
“Totally addicted to coffee. TV ninja. Shameless problem solver. Beer specialist.