Primal Kitchen Cheese Sauce Reviews & Information (Dairy-Free Cheddar)
You asked, and they listened. Primal Kitchen has moved completely away from nuts and seeds with its latest dairy alternative. Primal Kitchen Cheez Sauce is made with a simple base blend of avocado oil and carrots. In fact, it only has 10 ingredients and avoids all major allergens, including sesame!
Primal Kitchen Cheese Sauce Keeps it Simple with Dairy-Free Cheddar
They’re bundling Primal Kitchen Cheez Sauce in their line of pasta sauces, which might sell it short. This dairy-free alternative to cheddar cheese is a potentially good option for instant vegan mac and cheese. But the company also touts it for baked potatoes and Mexican dishes, like nachos and enchiladas. It’s sweet, not spicy like their Question, for more versatility. You can see the full ingredients below, followed by more information. Be sure to leave your rating and review once you’ve purchased and tried it!
Ingredients: water, avocado oil, organic carrot puree, nutritional yeast, tapioca starch, sea salt, celery puree, organic lemon juice concentrate, lactic acid, yeast extract
Nutrition (per 1/4 cup): 70 calories, 4.5g fat, 4g carbs, 1g fiber, 0g sugars (of which 0g added sugars), 2g protein.*
More Notes on Allergens
According to the company, their products are manufactured in a shared facility and on a shared line with other products that contain most of the 8 major allergens. They clean equipment and perform allergen testing between races. If something is detected, it is cleaned again. As always, if you are concerned about traces of an allergen, speak to the company.
More Primal Kitchen Cheese Sauce Facts
- Price: $8.99 per 15 ounce jar
- Availablity: Primal Kitchen Cheez Sauce is sold through the Kroger family of stores and through the company’s website below.
- Certificates: Primal Kitchen Cheez Sauce is Certified Gluten Free, Paleo Certified, Keto Certified, and Whole30 Approved.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Primal Kitchen Cheez Sauce is dairy-free/dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, no added sugar, vegan, vegetarian, keto, and paleo-friendly.*
- For more product information: Visit the www.primalkitchen.com.
* Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement before consuming. Ingredients, processes and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss its manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed to be “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely solely on ingredient and allergen declarations if you have a severe food allergy.
Average reader rating
0 stars out of 5 (based on 0 reviews)