Rakshabandhan 2018, 5 economical gifts for your brother and sister
There are only a few days left for Rakshabandhan 2018, you need to think about the perfect gift for your brother or sister. While there are many options available, it is not easy to find a stellar gift idea every year, especially if you are low on funds. Myna Batavia, Founder of Green Carpet, and Sulagna Kapoor, Co-Founder of Gopursu.com share some tips to help you choose budget gifts for Rakhi:
* Indoor plants in pots: Houseplants make a thoughtful Rakhi gift and also brighten up homes and work spaces. They also improve air quality and reduce stress levels. From aloe vera to lavender, the options are plentiful. Make sure you choose a good quality pot and tie a ribbon around it before handing it to your sibling.
* Personalized coffee mugs: Coffee cups never go out of style. Make your brother feel special with a personalized coffee mug this year. You can opt for coffee mugs with quotes that describe your sibling well or those with their zodiac signs.
* Awesome reviews: Whether your brother or sister is an aspiring writer or not, you can always gift them a journal. Choose a memory journal if your brother enjoys writing his thoughts down on paper. For vagrants, a travel log is a better option.
* Bags: Give your sister a stylish, useful and beautiful silk tote bag. Baguette and satchel bags are also taking the fashion world by storm. Be sure to do your research before choosing a bag for your sister. If it’s a working woman, give her a bag big enough to hold the essentials.
* Scarves: Scarves are a timeless accessory that can turn even the most boring outfit into an eye-catching one. Since the floral trend is strong, you can gift a floral print scarf. If your sister has a bold fashion sense, choose a scarf with animal prints. Scarves are also a great choice because they are fashionable.
* Unwanted jewelry: Unwanted jewelry can be a great choice for Rakhi. Unwanted jewelry can be paired with western and ethnic outfits. You can choose necklaces, rings, anklets and bracelets in different sizes and designs. If your sister has a flair for fashion, she will surely treasure the gift.
To follow @htlifeandstyle for more