Senior Marketing Manager – Friendly Fire BV
Friendly Fire BV is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager
About friendly fire
Friendly Fire is a young and dynamic player in the (international) live music sector.
Located in a beautiful old school building in the northern part of Amsterdam, we work hard to organize festivals, concerts and help build careers for both international and national artists. We work with artists like Lana del Rey, Hans Zimmer Live, Yade Lauren, Måneskin, Fontaines DC, Khruangbin, Big2, Caribou, Ry X, alt-J, The 1975, George Ezra and many more. We promote and produce events like Best Kept Secret, Tuckerville, Indian Summer Festival and the flagship outdoor series Live at Amsterdamse Bostheater. We also have a management and theater division.
Friendly Fire aims to be a diverse company, which is why we welcome all walks of life, all religions and all ideas. We are curious to add your talent and point of view to our mix.
We are looking for an experienced individual to join our marketing team as Senior Marketing Manager (f/x/m). This person will work on our biggest tours, festivals and projects and oversee a transition to the latest possibilities in e-commerce, CDP, privacy laws, email marketing, etc. You are aware of the latest trends, can create and execute campaigns and have worked on rebranding campaigns and processes for new websites and visual identities.
You are someone who knows the load that day-to-day marketing can bring, but brings a wealth of experience in overseeing larger projects such as website building, year-round budget campaigns, email marketing, social media and customer service.
– Develop and execute marketing strategies for our projects;
– Create and maintain media partnerships;
– Identify and present the latest trends and updates in the field of marketing and communication;
– Inform, manage and oversee our working relationships with new and existing partners;
– Analyze the data we have and report to evaluate our work.
– A minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing and communication;
– Knowledge and understanding of current marketing developments and trends;
– Presentable experience working with social media channels, CDP platforms, messaging systems, etc.
– Comfortable juggling between projects and tasks, combining long-term strategies and day-to-day essentials;
– Experience in managing and monitoring projects with (several of) our stakeholders;
– Good communicator and available to work outside office hours when required;
– Extensive (international) network of individuals and companies in the field of music and/or marketing;
– Able to work independently but also used to working in a team to get things done.
We can offer a 40 hour per week job, which can be filled in part by working from home or in another country by mutual agreement. We have an office in the northern part of the city of Amsterdam. The contract will be for one year with the possibility of extension. Of course, you can visit the shows and festivals we are working on.
We emphasize that we are always on the lookout for talents, skills and perspectives to add to our team. We want to encourage everyone to send in your application, even if your profile doesn’t fully match our requirements.
If you have any questions about the application or the procedure, please contact Bianca Sno on 0031 20 2401 001 or [email protected].
Please send your application using the form below, along with a cover letter and CV.